Septic System Repairs
As a homeowner in Greensboro, NC, you know that the primary reason for using a septic system is that you aren’t close enough to public sewage lines. Of course, this means that your septic system must function at its best at all times, and that you simply can’t afford a septic system failure. If your septic system has been acting up, getting it fixed quickly is critical. Fortunately, Driggers Pumping Service is on hand to provide reliable septic system repair services when customers in Greensboro, NC need us the most.
HERE TO HELP
At Driggers Pumping Service, our goal is to provide thorough, accurate septic system repairs. We understand that a non-working septic system can wreak absolute havoc on your daily routine, so when you call on us, we’ll respond quickly and professionally. Our trained technicians have the tools and skills to tackle a variety of septic system problems and malfunctions, and we’ll work our hardest to resolve your issue quickly and effectively.
Remember, septic system repair is dirty, complicated business — not the type of thing you want to try yourself. So if your septic system is in need of a fix, trust the team at Driggers Pumping Service to get the job done. Call us today to schedule your appointment.
SIGNS OF FAILING SEPTIC SYSTEM
The most obvious septic system failures are easy to spot:
- Check for pooling water or muddy soil around your septic system.
- Notice a foul odor in your home or outside your home.
- Notice whether your toilet or sink backs up when you flush or do laundry.
- You might also notice strips of bright green grass over the drain field.
- Plant only grass over or near your septic system, the roots from nearby trees or shrubs could cause damage.
- Do not drive or park over any part of the septic system, this can compact and crush the drain field.